Ok, Claire i'm sorry but that movie didn't even have "funny" potential. I tried to go along with it for about....ten seconds and then ya lost me. I will give you this, it could have been very informative about the African...heritage...except for the naked part haha. Tonight we attempted to watch a movie that Claire brought if you didn't catch that. We started to learn our new song called "Every Breath You Take," they all call it the "stalker song," but I just think it's some guy watching over his girlfriend or somethin', either way it's a cool song. We have Change the World memorized now and a pretty cool ending, so if you haven't heard us sing it let us come over or call us and we'll sing to you over speaker phone :)
Last night Shella and I went to Claire's house and watched a movie. We almost went on a night hike somewhere by her house but I fell asleep during the movie. It rained all saturday. At Les Miserables it rained really really hard from the wedding scene on which is almost the end until the end of the show. It was really heavy rain so we had to take off our wigs. The crowd was awesome; after each scene they cheered REALLY loud. It was probably the best and most memorable show i'll have for a long time. If you haven't seen the show go see it!!! There are only two weeks left! It's an awesome experience to be in this show because this is the first time the rights have been released, and they are being restricted once again because a broadway cast is taking it back on tour....the moral of that story was COME SEE LES MISERABLES at Tuacahn Amphitheater.
3 comments:
Dear Kyle,
You're a jerk. In the nicest way possible, of course.
Love,
Claire
Hey Kyle,
I want to sing a cappella with you guys!!
Love your coolest Aunt,
Janna
I'm thinking you guys should call me and sing to me on my speaker phone so all of my room mates can hear!!!! I REALLY miss singing with ya'll... Save a part for me for when I come home for Thanksgiving!!! I learn fast =) Vocal Union is cool...but I definitely like you guys better =) Love ya!
Kimber
Post a Comment