Sunday, August 24, 2008

Spiderman movie party...aka (anti-Kimber party)

Hey, look at that I just made a fancy blog...well a blog anyway! Shella showed me how and now i'm "in" cause I have a blog...i'm an official cool kid muwahaha. We are having an anti-Kimber party right now...yep a great ol' party. We are watching Spiderman. I pretty much like this movie; we are anticipating watching all three...cause...well, ya know. At the moment Shella is making fun of my lingo. I said something wittily funny to Claire like always, and then said "jk dawg" and Shella busted up. So, the computer keeps falling asleep on me, so ttfn.

P.s. Claire keeps checking my grammar skills so i kyle is goen two mak as meny grimatikel erers as posibel;

3 comments:

Claire said...

Congrats on joining the blogging world, Rodent Man. And I suppose the last sentence or your most recent post recieved the desired effect. It's driving me bonkers! You're a dork. The movie night was fun, despite the fact that Kimber wasn't in attendance and I was dead tired. One thing is for sure, life is never boring for long when you are around. Tootles.

Kyle said...

Yeah it was kinda weird having a big bash without Kimber, but I sure did have fun with that last sentence.

Danielle Lindstrom said...

Um... I don't think I understood any of that! Just kidding!! You had me laughing off my chair!! Post a lot okay. I love hearing about you. And go check out my blog. www.lindstromsjourney.blogspot.com Love ya!